You Created the Value. We Help You Realize It.
Leveraging our extensive expertise in the middle market and exceptional transactional experience, we offer comprehensive exit planning solutions that go beyond traditional strategies. We tailor a strategic process that not only maximizes the value of your company but also minimizes risks, empowering you to achieve your goals with confidence.
We create the best environment to sell your business by:
- Positioning the company to attract the right type of buyers
- Searching and approaching potential buyers worldwide
- Developing and/or leading a team of advisors to ensure efficiency and reduce risks
- Preparing management to handle due diligence with buyers
- Coordinating and controlling information flow to ensure transaction privacy
- Negotiating with buyers
- Preparing Letter of Intent and Purchase and Sale Agreement
We Make Great Deals Come Together
At Heritage, we understand that a successful deal is not just about closing a transaction; it’s about securing the utmost value for your business. With our exceptional expertise in the middle market with values up to $500 million and a proven track record of successful transactions for closely held and privately owned companies, we are committed to crafting a process tailored to your unique needs.
Maximize Value, Minimize Risks, and Achieve Your Goals.
As your trusted partner, we guide you through every step of the journey, leveraging our in-depth industry knowledge and vast network of resources to make the deal come together seamlessly. With Heritage on your side, you gain a team of dedicated professionals who are as invested in your success as you are. We take pride in being your greatest asset, ensuring that your business thrives and excels throughout the entire sales process.
The process of the transition will often include:
- Strategic planning to enhance value
- Restating or adjusting financial and cash flow statements to reveal and highlight hidden value
- Preparing a comprehensive marketing document that describes the company while emphasizing key elements of value
- Identifying and contacting qualified buyers or investors
- Managing the negotiation process and terms of sale
- Coordinating involvement of all attorneys and accountants
- Facilitating financing as required